09 February 2012

BOOKMARK


Hey y'all!  I'm starting another new series today called BOOKMARK.  I've always loved reading, but I often find myself pulling books off the bookshelf at Barnes & Noble not necessarily for what they're about, but for what their covers look like.  So I'm going to split BOOKMARK into two parts:
 COVER: for a well-designed book cover that's caught my eye 
and 
PAGES: for a book that I've been reading or I want to read soon.  
Hopefully there's some bibliophiles out there that'll enjoy this series as much as I do! 
Guernica and Other Plays by Fernando Arrabal
Designer: James Victore, Art Director: John Call
Typeface: Caslon
I got this for Christmas and have yet to have the time to finish it, but it's a great look at the relationship between four best friends, all very different, who met the first day of college and have been part of each other's lives ever since.
-
"A tender story of friendship, a witty take on liberal arts colleges, and a fascinating portrait of the first generation of women who have all the opportunities in the world, but no clear idea about what to choose." - via amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment