21 March 2012

ADIOS Y VAYA CON DIOS

So sorry about the lack of posting this week/weekend/last week, etc.  Things got a little crazy, and I feel like I'm running as fast as I can just to keep my head above water.  (Does that even make sense?  I'm so tired I'm mixing my metaphors).  Instead, I'll be wishing and dreaming I was back in Mexico, staring at that gorgeous water (the middle picture is the view from the back porch of the house we stayed at.  I know right?).  And, of course, eating my weight in guacamole and drinking nothing but things that started with the letter M (....like margaritas, mojitos, and mai tais!).  Hope everyone else gets a few seconds to breathe as well this week, and hopefully I'll be back on my game in no time.
photos by this senorita right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment