07 August 2013

20 THINGS FOR 20 SOMETHINGS


Stumbled across this article over on Forbes, and as a current twenty-something, found it super interesting.  This summer - living in New York, having an internship, about to start my senior year of college - has really gotten me thinking more about the future. My friends and I have had some pretty deep discussion about what we want to do with our lives and where we want to be (alright - more like how we don't know what we want to do with our lives and where we want to be).  This article has some great advice from a successful thirty-something about how to not suck it up in your twenties, because it is an defining part of your life (this book is on my reading list). One of his pieces of advice is to read more books and less tweets, and though this is just an article and not a book, I think that it's a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment