16 April 2012

FANCY & FORMAL

So this weekend we had our sorority's big parents formal and I'm being completely honest when I say it was one of the best nights I've had in college so far.  My parents came all the way across the country for the weekend and Saturday night we drove out to a beautiful estate and had cocktails and dinner under a huge white tent.  Then, of course, the band came out and any hope of hair and makeup staying in place went out the window.  Luckily, wedges are super easy to dance in!  This is the outfit I wore (well, with a few caveats).  
Caveat #1: My wedges were actually the Aldo knockoffs from a season or two ago, which I couldn't find online anymore.  
Caveat #2: Let's be honest - we weren't drinking anything close to Moet.  
We still had an absolutely fabulous time!

No comments:

Post a Comment