06 January 2013

SOME GLOBAL NEWS

Big news, kiddos.

I'm writing this post from the comfort of LAX airport, getting ready to begin a day of travel that will end up with me, by myself, in Barcelona, Spain - for the next three months.  That's right, kids, I'm studying abroad.  For those of you unfamiliar with the concept, I'm living with a Spanish family and taking classes in Barcelona for the next semester, working on my Spanish skillz and tryna meet cute Spanish soccer (excuse me, fútbol) players. 

To be honest, this is probably the biggest adventure I've ever taken in my life, and I'm torn between being really excited and wanting to throw up.  But mainly excited.  I'm excited to shop and travel and experience a new culture and eat yummy food and visit lots of museums and be a superstar international jetsetter.

I'll still be updating this blog with all the latest in fashion and lifestyle, though it might have a bit more of a European flair in the next couple of months, if ya know what I mean.  It'll take a bit of time to settle in and figure out my schedule and Internet access and all that jazz, but next time I post it'll be from España!

Besos, Jordan


images ONE / TWO / THREE / FOUR

No comments:

Post a Comment