25 July 2013

WORK/LIFE LACK OF BALANCE


How do y'all handle this? Yesterday was the only day this week I was home before 11, and I used it to write a post and catch up on  a TV show. And now it's Thursday night, and I find myself home past 11 again.  So many things to do, so little time. How do y'all balance it all? Between working a nine to "five" (more like six thirty at the earliest) and trying to juggle both a routine and a social life?  WAHHHHH this all makes me want to go back to college with only two classes a day and ample time for sitting around drinking beer on a front porch. 

Lesson of the week: Real life mostly sucks, and if it doesn't suck, it's really busy.

image via. whining via me. but mostly i'm just being dramatic. i'm so thankful, i swear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment