01 October 2012

BACK ON MY GRIND

ONE / TWO

Y'all, real talk right now: do you know how hard it is to function without a laptop? 
Think about it for a second.  Yes, you can email on your phone, and do some basic googling, but that's about it.  An iPhone is no substitute for a laptop.  I had to go to the library to write a one-page reading response, just because I didn't have anything else to type it on.  It was super hard to check Facebook only on the app, which was like, totes the end of my social life (but actually just another procrastination method I no longer had access to).  No TV shows, no Pinterest, no blogging, no Google Docs (which actually is my life).  It was tough, y'all.  Real tough.  
Luckily, as my boi Kanye West (and I'm sure a bunch of other people before him) said: "That (that that that) don't kill you, will only make you stronger".  The next line should have an addendum: that which doesn't kill you will make you stronger, but in the case of a broken laptop, it will also make you $300 poorer. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment