06 August 2012

MADE IN THE USA


So I'm still riding the wave of patriotism that's come from these Olympic Games.  I'm such a sap when it comes to stuff like this, but the thought of everyone in the country sitting around their TVs, cheering on athletes - some of which they've never heard of before in their lives - simply because they're representing the good ol' US of A, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.  (Yes, show me those inspiring Nike, P&G, and Visa Olympic commercials and I will tear up.)  

On a completely unrelated note, I also like awesome typography and Jack Daniel's.  So this is like - BAM! The trifecta of awesomeness.  Check out these sweet letterpress posters made by the dudes at Yee Haw Industries for Jack D.  Awesome lettering, Jack Daniels, and 'Merican pride.  What more could you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment