21 August 2012

FALL SHOPPING

clockwise from top left: ONE / TWO / THREE / FOUR / FIVE / SIX

I hit up the mall with my mom yesterday to do some back-to-school shopping, and I was head over heals for all the new fall clothes out on display.  Everything was big and soft and warm and in shades of browns and grays and greens and reds.  It made me long for crisp fall days, which seem so far in the future right now considering I'm wearing a tank top and a skirt.  Still, I can't help but crave leather and chunky knits and suedes - all the textures of fall.   These were some of my favorites! (It helps if you close your eyes and imagine falling leaves and a crackling fire, especially if it's still summer where you are like it is for me!)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful collection of fashionable dresses and accessories for winter season. Beautiful dresses looking very amazing and cute. I love there all style. Great post and suggestion to select the dresses for street fashion. All of them are looking amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete