29 May 2013

BLOG LOVE: MY MORNING ROUTINE



Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.  
Actually, to be technical, brunch is - it's got all the yumminess of breakfast foods but at a more reasonable hour. (Plus, mimosas are usually involved).  But even on those days of early class or work, I always eat breakfast. As much as I love sleep, I'd rather get up 20 minutes earlier to have time to sit and enjoy breakfast and take a moment to myself - drink some tea or OJ, eat some eggs or cereal, check my email, the news, etc.  It's my little routine, and without it I always feel like I'm starting the day off rushed and flustered.

So it's part celebrity voyeurism, part breakfast inspiration, part thank-god-other-people-like-their-morning-routines-as-much-as-i-do that make me enjoy Bon Appetite's MY MORNING ROUTINE feature so much.  They talk to famous people - everyone from models to singers to athletes - about their morning routines, and specifically their breakfasts.  So even if you don't have a AM ritual, you can read all about what others do - and maybe get inspired for a little morning routine of your own!



No comments:

Post a Comment