28 June 2013

WEEKEND LINKS



Hey, hey. What I've been clicking on this week:

01. Who What Wear - 10 Need-To-Know Tips for Getting Your Fashion Dream Job: Some tips and tricks to "break into the fashion industry". Lame phrase, but really - work hard and have a good attitude and always write a nice thank you note. #internlife

02. Vogue - Wedding Guide: Where has this been all my life? Love their breakdown by different categories. I wish there were more to flip through and daydream about. #swoon

02. Levo League - How to Become that Girl you Always Wanted to Be: Comparison is the thief of joy and all that. Great article on how to channel all that girl-crush-envy into making yourself girl-crushable. Step one: get a juicer. (Just kidding.)

03. The Spectacular Now Trailer: All of the interns in my office are obsessing over this. It's cute and romantic and funny (all the things I like best in a movie) without being cheesy or cliche. Also - it got rave reviews at Sundance so it must be good, right guys?????

04. Guest of a Guest - The 10 Best Midtown Bars to Unwind after Work: Because HAPPY HOUR is my new jam. Sometimes the week is just too long.  Though right now in my life, I prefer places with $1 beer nights than "good atmosphere". #internlifeagain

05. Leaked New Beyonce Song: Put it on, turn it up, and pour yourself a drink - it's FRIDAY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment